Monday, August 27, 2012

Personal Update

Since the beginning of the school year I started teaching Art 100 at WKCTC (the local community college), and will soon be teaching both an after school program (on a monthly basis) in a district about an hour from home and a drawing class for the VCC co-op. This regular employment (along with the part time framing at Michaels) is such an answer to prayer and a much needed provision from the Lord. As a result, the time that I can devote to maintaining this blog will be limited.

I will keep up art production if only for portfolio development. I'll need that when applying for a MFA program at the end of the year. My art festival circuit will be reduced to 5-6 shows a Summer. I will certainly keep posting progress in this art part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment